Hey there. I've lost most of my content and with that my postings. I will be working on getting them back as fast as I can. I've been very busy at work so at the end of the day, very little energy.
Currently working with Prodigy Labs service RBC Mobile team. Specifically working on the native iOS wallet application. • iOS Frameworks: UIKit, CoreGraphics, CoreAnimation; • Designing and developing native iOS application; • Managing Project implementations/Deployments. • Developed the communication between iOS application and web-services. • Specification gathering and full SDLC. Technical environment: Xcode, Objective-C, iOS 9.0+, UIKit, CoreGraphics, Secure data persistent storage
• iOS Frameworks: UIKit, CoreGraphics, CoreData, CoreAnimation, iAds. • Designed and developed native iOS applications using Coredata with lightweight migration; • Local Push Notifications and Calendar access. JSON files, integration with Facebook SDK integration using graph customized stories, DropBox SDK for file retrieval. • Managing Project implementations/Deployments. • Developed the communication between iOS application and web-services. • Quality assurance for all the Apps. • Specification gathering and full SDLC. Technical environment: Xcode, Objective-C, iOS 8.0+, UIKit, CoreData, CoreGraphics, iAds, CoreAnimation, JSON Files.
• Worked at Symcor Inc. Hired for the Cash Management Department, helping on application migrations to new PCI Environment (Payment Card Industry). • Responsible for all specification gathering, development and unit testing of legacy applications and also new ones. • Application updates from .NET Framework from 2.0 to 4.0. Also removing deprecated classes such as Oracle Client Connection, updating to ODP.NET (Oracle Data Provider). • Designed and developed Application and Windows service for Image Files Transfer from captured cheques and stubs. New product created to offer new and existent clients in Canada. • Specification, design, development and unit testing for new Volume Capture System (billing system) for Cash Management department to comply with new PCI standards. • Responsible for re-design of many key applications in .NET using Crystal Reports and .NET Report Viewer, gathering data from Oracle Databases; Technical environment: Visual Studio, .NET Framework 4.0, Oracle 11g, C#.NET, SQL Server, JIRA, SharePoint, SVN.
• Working for Environment Canada, converting a legacy species monitoring and management application into an intranet ASP.NET web application with SQL Server 2008. • Responsible for all specification gathering, development and unit testing. • Developed all new views, table functions, stored procedures and verified all data integrity for the database upgrade. • Used ASP.NET AJAX Control Toolkit to create a rich user experience. Technical environment: Visual Studio, C#.NET, ASP.NET, AJAX, SVN
• Worked at John Deere Financial, as a Senior .NET Application Developer working on multiple tasks including XSL and XML integration for document creation for B2B integration. Also re-writing SQL Server DTS Packages to SSIS moving from SQL 2000 to SQL 2008. - Configuration of financing web site using third party software (Rapport) for performance enhancement. - Document creation using XSL, converting XML files into PDF documents under the Apache FO engine. - Re-writing SQL Server DTS packages from SQL Server 2000 into SQL Server 2008 SSIS with VB.NET for data manipulation. Technical environment: MS-SQL Server, VB.NET, Apache FO, Altova XML
• Worked at Symcor, as a Senior Application Developer lending expertise in database configuration, legacy systems maintenance and application development. - SQL Server 2000 database configuration and setup for new clients. - Developed new applications for data manipulation and validation using Visual Basic .NET. Technical environment: Visual Studio, .NET Framework 2.0, Oracle 11g, VB.NET, SQL Server, JIRA, SharePoint, SVN.
• Worked at TD Canada Trust, Small Business Department, on different marketing projects. - Designed and developed process to identify and reach client prospects based on geographical analysis using SQL Server to store and manipulate data flow. - Analyzed campaign results identifying success rates using customized process in VB.NET for data analysis and reporting. - Created automated reports for more accurate campaign results. - Developed data warehouse for storage and tracking of client vs. prospects analysis in SQL Server. - Developed database for small business banking, tracking clients/franchises monthly investments using MS Access 2000 for portability. Technical environment: Visual Studio, .NET Framework 2.0, MS SQL Server, VB.NET, MS Access
• Served as Application developer for two departments, started with ATM capturing and processing, later moved to Canadian Remittance. • Lead development team of 3 developers on analysis and development of Retail Extraction application, using VB.NET 2.0 and Oracle database. The application was designed to extract data from captured retail payments across multiple sites in Canada and transform the results in accordance to clients’ specifications. • Analyzed, developed code, tested and implemented changes of broad scope, great complexity and long duration. Migrated legacy applications (OS/2 + Visual Age) to new platforms using VB.NET and SQL Server 2005, creating up to date, documented application under new optimized development code. • Suggested and implemented changes to establish methods and procedures, suggested alternative solutions and new methods to improve quality and increase productivity. • Participated in the resolution of problems in the change management process. • Maintained technical documentation including process work flow and error recovery procedures. • Liaised with subject matter experts, other development teams, implementation support and production support staff to define technical specifications. • Provided implementation and post implementation support to establish methods and procedures, suggests alternative solutions and new methods to improve quality and increase productivity. Technical environment: Visual Studio, .NET Framework 2.0, Oracle 9, VB.NET, SQL Server, JIRA, SharePoint, SVN.
• Managed databases utilizing information from various sources across Assante Canada and with occasionally differing common denominators using MS Access for front end data view and manipulation connected to SQL Server databases via ODBC for data storage. • Managed Ongoing data feeds as required from all sources (including larger decision-support database with I.T.) as well as ongoing data requests. Determined and documented required data sources and the specifications from each (variables, definition, file layout, etc) and then negotiated services level agreement with each source encompassing specs, platform, frequency, timing, and accuracy of data. • Ensured that all possible quality control checks were in place prior to sending the data to end-users making sure of the data accuracy. • Assisted in the automation of numerous reports using crystal reports in order to minimize efforts involved in producing reports and to maximize available efforts in performing analyses. • Assisted in the creation of a web-based platform for report distribution on automated reports as is appropriate. • Acted as a leader in integrating new technologies into the department that would enable automation of our systems and expand analysis and modeling capabilities. • Was always available for ongoing ad hoc work in supporting groups across Assante Canada.
Goal setting techniques are used by top-level athletes, successful business-people and top achievers in all fields. They give you long-term vision and short-term motivation. They focus your acquisition of knowledge and help you to organize your time and your resources so that you can make the very most of your life.See more
Keeping the people connected using this custom made, interactive App. Developed exclusively for New Alliance Church, this app also contains Bibles in two different languages to accommodate the church diversified public.See more
This training was the final eye opening experience when it came to truly understand better the environment, language, methodologies and more. Woddy was very gracious to explain it to you until he was sure you undesrstood the concept.
First contact with Objective-C. Quiet overwhelming at first but slowly (still) getting to know more and more about this language. After so long working with MS environment, it was a little hard to adjust to the new IDE but after so many years, I do love Xcode now.
Managing Multiple Projects, Objectives and Deadlines (Skillpath Seminars)
Bachelor in computer science in Brasil.